I have 2 Ones coming. So before my unlocked goes back..

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I have both the dev and unlocked versions on order with both now showing 18th as availability. Not sure of it'll stay that way but assuming it does and I receive both next week, I will be sending back the 32gb unlocked. If anyone here missed the boat to order one early, we can make arrangements for you to get the device from me. I'm not trying to make a profit so you'll only have to pay the same price as on HTC site plus shipping. That is 574.99..... please do not PM me asking how much. Again, I'm not looking for profit. It'll probably be easiest for you to purchase the shipping label and email it to me so you'll know exactly how much shipping costs. Just want to help someone get the device who may not be able to at this point with the uncertainty of future stock.

If interested pm me and if I need to ill put up a sale page.

Last edited:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm just going to do it directly. I'm not dealing with another site because I'm not trying to make a profit. If no one wants to buy it, I'll just send it back to letstalk. Just wanted to give someone an opportunity to get the device if they did not preorder in time.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Could you do it through eBay and I will pay the fees? I'd just like some security for a purchase of this price point.

Yeah I'm not doing all of that. I sell on here in the marketplace all the time so for me its no difference. I understand your concerns but again I'll just send it back to letstalk for all that.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Android Central Forums

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm not doing all of that. I sell on here in the marketplace all the time so for me its no difference. I understand your concerns but again I'll just send it back to letstalk for all that.

I just don't see what "all of that" entails. Make a listing and I'd pay you and pay the extra lol

but its fine, I'd rather just go buy from att since bootloader got an unlock already. Ty anyway

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just don't see what "all of that" entails. Make a listing and I'd pay you and pay the extra lol

but its fine, I'd rather just go buy from att since bootloader got an unlock already. Ty anyway

If you don't like the method of sale then no problem. That's quite simple and good luck to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol