A clash of two android devices..cnet

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Here ya go, I know my facts, do you? Aaron says right here that when he gets the ATT LTE version he will be carrying it as his personal device. Check 5:30 into the video.

HTC One Challenge: The Conclusion - YouTube

Pocketnow has also had hands on the GS4. Watch this video and see what this group of 5 reviewers thinks.

Pocketnow Live Roundtable: Galaxy S 4 vs. HTC One vs. Xperia Z - YouTube

He said it will not be his daily driver as clear as day. At the point of the video you are referencing he said IF he could get an lte version he would "most likely" carry it. That is not the same as saying it is his daily driver. Like I said you are misleading and misquoting people.

Ok, being in my 30's I'm not sure that I understand all of this fancy language on these internets, but I think "pwnage" applies watching the video just below your post. Or maybe not. I think of something else when I see pwnage. Or is it "poonage"?

Far from it but thanks for the try

Both of you watch the 4 minute mark of the video and tell me what he says

Sent from my Note 2

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Actually Phonedog Aaron and the guys at Pocketnow have had a chance to use the GS4. Phonedog Aaron said he will be carrying the ATT HTC One as his daily driver. Pocketnow guys don't care for the GS4 at all.

In the end it is all personal opinion. There is no best for every person, but these guys know phones, for what it's worth.

Brian Krug at Anandtech said he would personally sign up for a 2 year contract to get the One. He likely knows more about phones than God himself.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Whoa there, Nelly. Who said I was talking to you?! I was making a general statement. You seem a bit over-sensitive. Peace.

Oh. I see I was quoting you. My bad. My statement wasn't directed at you; I'm not even sure why I quoted you. You did take it a bit personally, though. I'll amend my post.

Lol.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
He said it will not be his daily driver as clear as day. At the point of the video you are referencing he said IF he could get an lte version he would "most likely" carry it. That is not the same as saying it is his daily driver. Like I said you are misleading and misquoting people.

Far from it but thanks for the try

Both of you watch the 4 minute mark of the video and tell me what he says

Sent from my Note 2
Okay, I understand now. Maybe because it's Monday, who knows, but you're not comprehending what he said. If you listen to the entire video again you'll understand that your 4-minute mark quote isn't what you think it is. When he says he's not going to use "this device" as his daily device he's talking about the one in his hand. The 30-day test device.That would be the Sprint version. The reason for that? Because he doesn't like the LTE speeds he gets, and he uses AT&T. That's why you need to go to the 5:34 mark where he flat out says if he had the AT&T LTE version it would be his daily device. You can also hear him say the same thing at the 3:35 and 4:20 marks.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
At the point of the video you are referencing he said IF he could get an lte version he would "most likely" carry it.

Okay, I understand now. Maybe because it's Monday, who knows, but you're not comprehending what he said. If you listen to the entire video again you'll understand that your 4-minute mark quote isn't what you think it is. When he says he's not going to use "this device" as his daily device he's talking about the one in his hand. The 30-day test device.That would be the Sprint version. The reason for that? Because he doesn't like the LTE speeds he gets, and he uses AT&T. That's why you need to go to the 5:34 mark where he flat out says if he had the AT&T LTE version it would be his daily device. You can also hear him say the same thing at the 3:35 and 4:20 marks.

This is getting ridiculous... I referenced exactly what he said. And as someone who lives in Dallas as well and has been on att and Sprint in the last three months I can appreciate everything he says. It may be semantics but he does not say for sure he will carry the phone. Anybody who follows Aaron knows that in the past he's been a big proponent of touchwiz and Samsung over sense and htc so the s4 will probably be his daily driver. He even had the note 2 beat the one in a dogfight.

And for the record I said nothing negative about the one in any of those posts. I think it's a really nice device and I think it will do really well. And the screen is amazing btw. I just don't like seeing people misrepresent things to suite their argument.

Sent from my Note 2

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, who really cares about what any of these reviewers say. It's nice to hear about the phone, but I could care less if Aaron is going to carry it as his daily driver. Get the device you like and don't look at reviews to justify your purchases.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
On the Planet Tralfamadore, the S5 is vastly superior to the HTC Two, but the HTC Three is better than the S6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781