Has anyone's AT&T 64GB HTC One Shipped

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I have read that a lot if 32 GB HTC One's have shipped. Has anyone has their 64GB ship? If so did you order through Business Premier?

ryanjf8

May 25, 2010
Visit site
ordered as soon as preorders were opened and still @ pending shipment. i'm going to be super pissed if they don't get it to me on time, esp. when 32gb ones are already almost to some people.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I would think they probably want to start getting out the 32gb models since its likely those volumes are a lot higher. As long as people get theirs by the 19th it doesn't matter to att if you order 2 hours before a person with a 32gb.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Android Central Forums

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i ordered my 64gb through premier on the 5th and my status says pending shipment. my AMEX account had an authorization for the total amount of the phone but it recently disappeared from my card so im a little worried.

Andron Craig

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 64gb version on the 5th at 3pm. Order is in limbo, the money hold is gone, the funds are still waiting to go bye bye. Kinda getting worried.

I feel like we're going to get hit with back ordered status or something.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I was cheching the other thread out but seems no 64 GB have shipped but people are getting their 32's already. My hold charge also disappeared. I hope we don't get hit with the backorder either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jiggyb21

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
My 64gb has shipped from Memphis to vermont 2nd day air. Doesn't have an estimate for delivery yet.
Att website still reads in progress. But there's a tracking number. And what's more is I have not received a single email this entire process. Just an order number when I ordered over the phone. That's it.

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
interestingly enough the CSR backtracked on the status of the 64GB version after i told her that i preordered

Me: Hi, Katherine. I am wondering what the status on your stock of the HTC One 64GB model are. I am hearing that it is backordered?
Katherine F.: Hello! I will be glad to assist you today.
Katherine F.: Allow me one moment please while I gather this information for you.
Katherine F.: Thank you for your patience! At the moment we only have the HTC One? 32GB available, the 64GB will be available but we don't have the specific date.
Me: I preordered the 64GB version on April 5th and my order status says that shipment is pending. Does this mean that I won't be getting my phone by the April 19th release date?
Katherine F.: Allow me one moment please while I gather this information for you.
Katherine F.: I'm sorry for the misinformation, I was doing more research and that phone is available.

after that she transferred me to the order management department and they gave me the usual "shipping between 4/16 and 4/18" deal

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
My 64gb has shipped from Memphis to vermont 2nd day air. Doesn't have an estimate for delivery yet.
Att website still reads in progress. But there's a tracking number. And what's more is I have not received a single email this entire process. Just an order number when I ordered over the phone. That's it.

That's good to hear a 64 has shipped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine now still says processing, but has carrier USPS ship date: 04/16/2013 AND I just got an automated call saying my number transfer may be cancelled if I don't call back the number. I can't call now because I am expecting an important call and don't want to be in the middle of something with this order. I'll call after I finish that call, but it seems weird.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I had to order mine today over the phone due to an early upgrade override. It is being shipped today overnight via UPS. I Had the option for either phone, so I would imagine most people will receive it tomorrow.

HTC One X