Htc one sim unlocked battery life?

johnyboy803

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to order the 32gb sim unlocked version from htc to use on att. Does anyone know if battery life will be shy different between that one and the att branded one?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to order the 32gb sim unlocked version from htc to use on att. Does anyone know if battery life will be shy different between that one and the att branded one?

I could not understand or imagine what one exact phone over another except for branding will have anything to do with battery life. I would order what you want and not worry about it.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

There won't be any difference between them, as long as you're talking only about using them on the same network.

johnyboy803

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I could not understand or imagine what one exact phone over another except for branding will have anything to do with battery life. I would order what you want and not worry about it.

In a few of the reviews they mentioned the versions they were using were not made for att's network so they saw a little better battery life when they finally got an att version to use on att

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
In a few of the reviews they mentioned the versions they were using were not made for att's network so they saw a little better battery life when they finally got an att version to use on att

I appreciate your comments however let me add this with all respect.... I can promise you that the phone YOU are talking about there will be no difference in battery life that you will ever notice. The only way you are going to notice battery life is like anybody else on this forum.... How you use it personally and what you use it for. Example streaming music and videos or sports live etc.

Otherwise buy which want you want and be happy. Good luck and please keep us posted.:)

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Yeah but I think most of the reviewers were using international unlocked without att LTE bands. The unlocked on HTC site has same hardware. I think the only thing that would be different is if any of the bloatware apps are running but they shouldn't have significant impact where you could see difference.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Android Central Forums

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
The earliest reviews were using the European version in the us, thus no LTE. This could be significant.

We're follow on reviews done to review battery performance on LTE?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke