Call blocking or ?sleep? feature

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you are just looking to not get any calls during certain times, while you are sleeping for example, why not just put the phone in airplane mode.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
If you are just looking to not get any calls during certain times, while you are sleeping for example, why not just put the phone in airplane mode.

Apple has a do not feature, which is very nice. You can set multiple times and days for the do not disturb feature to turn on. For example, I have mine set from 11:00pm to 7:00am so everyday during those times, during the week, it turns on. By setting it to airplane mode you have to constantly switch it back and forth and sometimes you may forget to turn it off and potentially miss an important call.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Theyre is an option to block contacts from messaging/calling you but i havent had a need to use it yet so no idea if its works!! I had similar features on other devices however that didnt work, I know if your with vodafone they offer an app called safetynet which is actually designed to protect kids and it is a very handy app to have installed but its only available from vodafone and doesnt work on all handsets but i believe it works with most android devices

Gravislord

May 13, 2010
Visit site
My S3 does it now, just not sure what app I installed that does it ;)

[EDIT] Looks like the ROM I installed has it included (part of the settings menu). Glad I bought Tasker so I can get this functionality on my One.