Re-Order Home Screens

Sprintguy1376

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to re-order the home screens yet? I can't for the life of me figure it out and it's making me feel pretty dumb. I want the blinkfeed in the middle.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to re-order the home screens yet? I can't for the life of me figure it out and it's making me feel pretty dumb. I want the blinkfeed in the middle.

Well heres me coming from my EVO 3D so not sure if its the same process. But i would try to hold on an empty home screen until you get the widgets menu.. and then hold on a home screen and try to move it around. Thats just my 2 cents and i realize you probably tried this

Sprintguy1376

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Well heres me coming from my EVO 3D so not sure if its the same process. But i would try to hold on an empty home screen until you get the widgets menu.. and then hold on a home screen and try to move it around. Thats just my 2 cents and i realize you probably tried this

Yeah I did, no dice. I think youngaceatlanta is right, that blinkfeed just isn't budging. Thanks, though.

Anyone's HTC One getting super warm? Anytime I'm on Dinosaur Wars for more than 5 minutes it gets uncomfortably warm.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I did, no dice. I think youngaceatlanta is right, that blinkfeed just isn't budging. Thanks, though.

Anyone's HTC One getting super warm? Anytime I'm on Dinosaur Wars for more than 5 minutes it gets uncomfortably warm.

I haven't messed with it yet, but I remember seeing a tips video where the guy mentioned the same thing. He shows where you choose which panel you want as the home screen thru a setting drop down window I believe. Blink feed will always be the first panel to the left. That won't change.

HTC One X

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Do the pinch gesture on any home screen. You'll get on the widget page. From there you can drag and drop the mini pages into the order you want, I believe. You can also set the page you want as home.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
There is a tips and tricks video that showed you can't do this

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

skizzoid

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do the pinch gesture on any home screen. You'll get on the widget page. From there you can drag and drop the mini pages into the order you want, I believe. You can also set the page you want as home.

You can set any page you want as the home panel, but you can't drag to reorder the pages. You have to add/remove pages manually, as well as the apps/widgets on each page.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't reorder though

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

So Russ... Im thinking that you should make a thread on your review of the phone! You were probably one of the first ones on here to get the phone i think its time to write a review since you have had plenty of time with the phone for all the hype and excitement to go down!

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Read the reviews. You can change the home screen.

If I remember correctly, in the pre-release version they were reviewing you could, but that feature got removed from the final released software. I can tell you the one I played with in AT&T last weekend you could not re-order home screens. I tried.

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So Russ... Im thinking that you should make a thread on your review of the phone! You were probably one of the first ones on here to get the phone i think its time to write a review since you have had plenty of time with the phone for all the hype and excitement to go down!

Could do, I still love it though so would just be me saying what I like, then a load of trolls picking holes in it!

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes