Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One Battery Life/Stats Discussion

Update on my battery situation. I've been playing around with different configurations and applications that could possibly save battery life. I am back to simply using Power Saver all of the time and trying to fully close applications (double tapping home button and swiping up on all applications). I've seen improvements but I'm still not seeing great improvements. I've also been experimenting with avoiding Spotify and I've noticed drastic improvements in battery life in the past couple days. I unplugged at 11 am, and it's now 5:39 and it's at 73% battery left. Didn't realize that Spotify ate so much of my battery...
    Thanked by:

Hi Pra P,

Sorry for taking so long before answering. I don't check the forum too many these days. There is no special setting on my Fb app. I just deactivate all notifications. Figure I can just open the app if I want to know something. I don't use the app that much also.
    jeverts likes this.

Battery life for me isn't all that great for me right now. Still toying with settings and what not.

Posted via AC App by my HTC One.

yeah i switched from a Smaung galaXY note 2 and i like this htc one i got the red version and i love this new phone better than my old note 2
    MoshuXXL likes this.

After two months with this phone, I noticed battery life is better with the power saver off

Posted with the HTC One

Quote Originally Posted by rohansamuel View Post
    After two months with this phone, I noticed battery life is better with the power saver off
    There is no logical explanation for this to be true. Must be something else which affect your battery life.
    mpanju7 likes this.

Please some one help me man.
    I just got my HTC ONE two days ago.
    Its is an amazing phone but for me the battery sucks big time.
    It harldy last for 6 hours, I am a heavy userwhen it comes to games nd facebook nd internet. ( I use it for about 4 hours around that 6 hour time)
    I have lowest brightness, No Blinkfeed, no wifi, 2g/3g connectivity full time, facebook nd whatsapp in sync, no bluetooth, games like real racing 3, dead trigger, no music yet, sometimes I use camera for like ten minutes.
    I didnt charge my phone when it came, I used all the battery it had.
    then I charged it
    Is that an issue?
    Please help

PS
    I tried
    somee battery saving apps, they dont work :\
    Is my phone battery defected?
    BAD ENGLISH I KNOW

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Probably start a couple pages back as there are a lot of helpful suggestions on improving battery life.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by akshat_tyagi View Post
    Please some one help me man.
    I just got my HTC ONE two days ago.
    Its is an amazing phone but for me the battery sucks big time.
    It harldy last for 6 hours, I am a heavy userwhen it comes to games nd facebook nd internet. ( I use it for about 4 hours around that 6 hour time)
    I have lowest brightness, No Blinkfeed, no wifi, 2g/3g connectivity full time, facebook nd whatsapp in sync, no bluetooth, games like real racing 3, dead trigger, no music yet, sometimes I use camera for like ten minutes.
    I didnt charge my phone when it came, I used all the battery it had.
    then I charged it
    Is that an issue?
    Please help
    No I wouldn't say it's an issue with your phone. I get approx. 2.5-3 hours on mine when its not on standby. So you're getting significantly better battery than me. If you don't use this phone allot, the battery life is awesome.

HTC One Battery Life/Stats Discussion-uploadfromtaptalk1377819816420.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

so guys... i got my One today it had like 60-70% battery and used it to 6% in few hours.... so i closed and put it to charge... and in 3h it was charged ... so after 4h now i`m at 29% with not so much use at all i had skype running for like 20 mins made a video call of 1-2min and it shows it used 13% facebook in the background it shows 30%

so my guess is either it should of stay on recharge more hours even dow it showed its full or wtf...

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Wheres this "power saver" option located?

Quote Originally Posted by daniel5on View Post
    Wheres this "power saver" option located?
    Go to Settings/Power

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoshuXXL View Post
    Go to Settings/Power

Only option I have is "sleep mode" & "fast boot"... Sleep mode just disconnects data after a long time of inactivity.

No where does it say "power save"....

I heard from a lot of people saying its better not to use more than 80% of the battery. It will strain the battery life. Is it true?

Anytime I have this much batter after a long day, is a good day. Haha

Hey, just curious what battery app you're using. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

That's the stock battery history in settings....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #669  

I've had my HTC One now for a couple days and I'm pleased with the battery life. As anyone would do with a new device they are on it a lot in the first few days. I've been getting a consistent 12+ hours on my battery doing all kinds of tasks like web surfing, video watching, music, pictures and texting. Oh yeah even a few phone calls

Screenshot below with 55 % left on the battery.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Fission 2.5.7BE

Yea, I have no qualms with the battery. I can go all day if need be without plugging in. I just now, was called to dinner, I shut it off at 68 percent, 30 mins later, I turn it on and I'm at 95 percent. This was using the oem wall charger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Battery life has reallt disappointed me :/ Stating that Iam not a power user ,really annoys me :/ Basically whatsapp is the main cos of battery drain . I know this is an individual problem , so yeah help me please :/

Posted via Android Central App

I got my HTC one about a month ago and I am not satisfied with battery .
    The least example is that 1:30 hours of music player and Wi-Fi on took 20% of battery

Is that bad ?

ROM
    Fission 2.5.7BE

That leaves you with 80 percent and 6 hrs of listening left. You decide if it's good or not. If you plug it in for a 1/2 hr, you'll pick up about 20 percent.

Sent from my One

My phone battery life is really not good i can say and it is not lasting like 2 or 3 hours.In Finland country i have a friends their where she said that many of their batteries or akkuja are normally have and 2 or 3 hours life which is they say bad too cause many of batteries in some part of the world i think last to 4 to 5 hours.

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander50 View Post
    Is that really true about Android devices? I was really planning to get one soon. But I heard people saying that it's not true as the battery stats depends on the applications you run at a time. I really don't download those many apps. Will my Android survive a good time if I have lesser apps there?
    I have a Nexus 4, my wife has the HTC One, my kids have iPhone 5's. They all are very similar. It depends on which apps you are using. Games use more battery than general use. Some days I get 3 hours screen time, and other days 5 hours. It just depends. You will get similar results from all of these phones. The only ones that are better are the Note 2 and 3. And maybe the S4.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4 + OnePlus One
    mpanju7 likes this.
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast