Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ATT Ready2Go

HI all,

I got my HTC One *** Yeah ***

When I first boot up I see the ATT Ready2Go. Do you have to do this or can I cancel safely and use it later if I want. My situation is that I've got this awesome phone now, but I can't activate until maybe Saturday when my brother has time to set it up on his family plan.

I'd like to finish the boot without Ready2Go (and "maybe" use it later) and play around with the other features of the phone until I can get it activated.

Default Re: ATT Ready2Go

Quote Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
    HI all,

I got my HTC One *** Yeah ***

When I first boot up I see the ATT Ready2Go. Do you have to do this or can I cancel safely and use it later if I want. My situation is that I've got this awesome phone now, but I can't activate until maybe Saturday when my brother has time to set it up on his family plan.

I'd like to finish the boot without Ready2Go (and "maybe" use it later) and play around with the other features of the phone until I can get it activated.
    You don't need to do that but you do have to call ATT to actviate. HTC has the same thing on the web. That basically just sets up some options that you will have to set up on the phone anyway. Kind of neat for HTC to do it because you could set up before you even had the phone. But ATT version only works when you have the phone already so a bit pointless .... Unless you don't like messing with your new precious.

I think you have 7 days to activate with ATT.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks.

I read you can't use the HTC one because ATT disables it. Is that true? I got past the setup and just set up Google and skipped the rest for now.

I must say: Finally a phone that plays music loud enough with headphones. I actually bought a mini amp for my EVO 3D lol. Don't think I'll need it with this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
    Thanks.

I read you can't use the HTC one because ATT disables it. Is that true? I got past the setup and just set up Google and skipped the rest for now.

I must say: Finally a phone that plays music loud enough with headphones. I actually bought a mini amp for my EVO 3D lol. Don't think I'll need it with this phone.
    Not sure. I called them right away.