What launcher is everyone using?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems most people like apex or nova launchers. I have been a long time user of adw.ex launcher. So customizable... Yea lol its really about preference

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Gave Sense a try and its okay, but would like to try a new launcher. What's your preference?

Glad I checked first, was about to ask same question.
I've always used Go Launcher EX, then tried Next. But Im looking for some different. So I took am curious as to what is being used & WHY do you prefer it over others?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to use stock for a while so I can have a different experience. I typically use Nova and when moving to another device, it felt boring because everything would be set up the same. So I'll stick with stock for the time being.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nova. It's the closest to stock android but with a lot more custimzation and quality of life improvements. I'm interested in trying out another launcher I saw though but I can't remember the name of it. Saw it on droid life about 3 weeks ago or so. Basically it makes it super easy to set up screens like you might find on mycolorscreen.com.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm enjoying sense actually. Looks and works well with the rest of the phone. I actually like blink feed probably because i love the pulse app lol

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums