Battery Cases

menachemt

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Does anyone know if any online store is selling battery cases for the phone? I couldn't find anything on google, but maybe I put in the wrong words. I'm not saying the battery sucks on the HTC One, and I can't say that because I'm still waiting for mine, but if I'm going to get a case, I prefer it be a battery case so it can give me battery just in case I need instead of carrying those extended battery juice pack things around. So does anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks! Also, an off topic question, does anyone else have trouble searching up things for the HTC One? I always either get the HTC One X or any other HTC One which is making it hard to search for anything for the phone. I tried using M7 but that doesn't always work.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello. Does anyone know if any online store is selling battery cases for the phone? I couldn't find anything on google, but maybe I put in the wrong words. I'm not saying the battery sucks on the HTC One, and I can't say that because I'm still waiting for mine, but if I'm going to get a case, I prefer it be a battery case so it can give me battery just in case I need instead of carrying those extended battery juice pack things around. So does anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks! Also, an off topic question, does anyone else have trouble searching up things for the HTC One? I always either get the HTC One X or any other HTC One which is making it hard to search for anything for the phone. I tried using M7 but that doesn't always work.

I haven't seen one yet. I would recommend keeping your eye out and as time goes by more accessories will be showing up.

menachemt

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The main reason I was wondering is also because the Blackberry Z10 got a battery case the day it came out so if the HTC One came out last month, it could probably have battery cases out there. I heard someone say on XDA that they saw a Mophie Battery Case in one of the AT&T HTC One ads, but I have no idea which video they were talking about. I guess I'll have to wait. Thanks for responding. :)

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Yea, I swear I saw an ad with a Mophie Case for the HTC One. I have a Mophie for a iPhone and it is wonderful.

ctmiller118

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I contacted Mophie and they said they are coming out with a "Juice Pack" for the HTC One, but did not give me a date of release. I am looking to get this phone after May 1st, when I get my upgrade. I am also looking to get a battery case because I use my phone as a golf GPS and I would imagine that will kill the battery (it kills my battery in my EVO).

Anyone with other options will be of help!