T mobile pre order live

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It helps a lot, I'm canceling my preorder of the dev phone and rolling with tmo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It says it's out of stock. I hope it's available soon, I've already emailed let's talk and canceled my order.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
im getting that too, but when i act like a new customer for some reason you get further, its like they dont want to sell this device out right to existing customers but new ones can get it on the installment plans. Its kind of annoying that its like this. Anyone having any luck buying it out right? I am getting ready to just give up and just stop trying. Never mind. I just tried it as a new customer and its saying its back ordered anyway. Figures. They're just too focused on their Iphone launch. Device launches in 5 days and their preordes dont even function or even really exist. Its like you have to jump through hoops if you're already an existing customer. This device is not worth all this hassle.I wish just once I could upgrade without phone drama.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
im getting that too, but when i act like a new customer for some reason you get further, its like they dont want to sell this device out right to existing customers but new ones can get it on the installment plans. Its kind of annoying that its like this. Anyone having any luck buying it out right? I am getting ready to just give up and just stop trying.

I was thinking the same thing. I may call them to find out what's up. That would be stupid for them to do it that way. If they want to play that game I'll just port my number back over to AT&T. I want to stay with tmo but if they are going to do that I may as well go back to AT&T, were the data works better in my city anyway.

micjay22

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
You guys are sure that I can cancel the simple choice plan at anytime and continue to pay my $20 monthly for the phone without any penalty? I guess they won't let you buy it out straight because they want to bill you at least that $50.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
It looks like they catered this "preorder" that wasnt to new customers only. Even if you wanted to buy it outright. Kind of shady, but I understand they're trying to attract new subscribers, but they're locking out people that can afford to just buy it. Not everyone on Tmo is poor.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile treating their customers like crap.. I wonder why they continue to be last place in customer satisfaction.

kingofrain

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I talked to a rep at one of the stores here in Pittsburgh and she informed me that no Pittsburgh locations will receive the phone at launch. Very disappointed by this. I'm now trying to preorder on the website. Having trouble ordering as an existing customer. Talked to a rep on the phone that said the site is just having some trouble and I should be able to order with no problems after 12pm. I'll be refreshing like a beast at noon. Hoping for the best.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a rep at one of the stores here in Pittsburgh and she informed me that no Pittsburgh locations will receive the phone at launch. Very disappointed by this. I'm now trying to preorder on the website. Having trouble ordering as an existing customer. Talked to a rep on the phone that said the site is just having some trouble and I should be able to order with no problems after 12pm. I'll be refreshing like a beast at noon. Hoping for the best.

Thanks I will after noon.

stevedebi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I spoke with Tmo about this. The phone is simply not in stock anywhere, and the site will not let you place a pre-order. I was able to see the phone as an upgrade to my line, but it is still out of stock. She did not know when new stock would come in.

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I placed an order about 20 minutes ago. It let me get all the way through, did not give me an error about being out of stock and processed as Saturday delivery. Now that said I did get something at the end telling me there was an error and to call. I don't have a break at work until 3:00 and will call at that time...stupid work computer runs IE 8 and doesn't let me use live chat with Tmo.

That said I HAVE been charged so it looks like the order went through and I can also check the order fine and it looks normal, says Order Status: Pending

kingofrain

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Finally was able to place an order (two actually). Took a lot of refreshing, but it worked eventually. Got the 3-4 day shipping. The text I got after said it will be here on the 29th, though that seems like a generic date as people who ordered express shipping got the same text but the site told them the 22nd.

Just rechecked the site. I should get it on the 25th!

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
So I called Tmo about the error I saw when ordering. Now they're telling me their system will not process any One orders and my order is/will be cancelled. Needless to say I am not happy, since I already have a charge(hold WTFever) on my bank account and have "signed" my EIP and received a confirmation email about that. If this screws my current phone with Sprint up I will end up choking someone....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol