HTC One - Zoes! Let's see the Highlights!

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: HTC One - Zoes! Let's see them!

That is fantastic. Was that music in the phone or did you add your own?

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

That's was cool.. Yeah I will have to check out the Zoe never have messed with it but sounds like something that I might use.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

What would you do with a zoe though? My camera has always done this and I just delete them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Here: I posted a new video of the same pictures. All I did was adjust the movie soundtrack and Zoe did the rest.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

No text....err... Zoe-ing while driving! :D . Looks like a really cool feature I should get a lot of use out of.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Now im curious.. I always thought the zoe was the 3.6 second video with the photos in it. Isnt the 30 second video called a highlight video? Not trolling at all here but just curious because thats what i have been seeing on the HTC facebook page with all the videos

P.S. back in the day i was a gymnast and could do some pretty cool moves so tomorrow i am going to take a ton of shots at my local trampoline park and will post them here! Got some cool moves to capture and i will also get some sequence shots and slow motion videos to capture as well!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Now im curious.. I always thought the zoe was the 3.6 second video with the photos in it. Isnt the 30 second video called a highlight video? Not trolling at all here but just curious because thats what i have been seeing on the HTC facebook page with all the videos

Yea you right :) the highlight videos are made automatically at the top of a set of zoes and pictures you took in a certain location or date, can edit each one to music and style. Also Really fast.

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

P.S. back in the day i was a gymnast and could do some pretty cool moves so tomorrow i am going to take a ton of shots at my local trampoline park and will post them here! Got some cool moves to capture and i will also get some sequence shots and slow motion videos to capture as well!

Yea I'd like to see some action shots taken on it

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, sorry, my bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo