Amazon Appstore doesn't work?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I installed the Amazon appstore from an older version I had.. worked fine. I got a notification that it had downloaded the update.. now when I load it, it's a black screen with the amason logo at the top and the 3 buttons at the bottom?

Anyone else getting this?

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I installed the Amazon appstore from an older version I had.. worked fine. I got a notification that it had downloaded the update.. now when I load it, it's a black screen with the amason logo at the top and the 3 buttons at the bottom?

Looks like it won't work on the htc one yet, mines the same.

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Sprintguy1376

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site

Yeah the updated one isn't working. I just re-installed the older .apk. and have been using that. It asks me to update every time, but I'm going to wait until a fix is confirmed.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My Craig's List app isn't working, it asks to choose location and all I can do is choose country. The rest of the screen stays black.

From my newly opened HTC One

Old School Smooth

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep, i got the same issue, and of course, Amazon knows they have a issue.
I had ONE App, that I had out there, that I can't get too now.

But if they don't come up with a fix soon, I'm going to eat the cost and move onto the Google Play Store.

tazman69

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the HTC One but I am following the threads as I might possibly be purchasing one. Anyway, on my Galaxy S3 I just opened the Amazon App Store and received a notification there was an update. There was no change log so I am not sure if it fixes the issue for the One and other high resolution phones or not but I wanted to let you all know an update was just released. Maybe someone can give it a try and see if it fixes the issue now and if not revert back to the older version that works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463