Post your home screens here!

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Looks great.... thanks for posting-

Question. I tried downloading some UCCW skins but cant seem to figure them out.... how do they work-?

I had the same problem. I had to open the skin to unzip it. It would then appear in the widget.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Looks great.... thanks for posting-

Question. I tried downloading some UCCW skins but cant seem to figure them out.... how do they work-?

Tap and hold and choose to add a widget, create a UCCW widget and choose any layout, it doesn't matter with UCCW which one you go for because you can resize later. Now you should see all the UCCW skins you downloaded. Choose which one you want added. That's it :)

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Question for the Forum.... Im running nova prime but would like to try Chameleon launcher.....

after instal will all my nova prime setting lock screen and so forth stay the same if i decide to go back???

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have five home screens in total but I thought I'd only attach two (not counting the lock screen), the other three home screens are also apps organized the same way as the one I've attached. The one below is my main home screen (tapping the home button takes me to it) then when I swipe right, I see my Twitter timeline, swiping left takes me to my other three home screens. I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of this Elegante clock on my lock screen but also I haven't yet found one that looks minimal yet pretty :)

Love the lock screen wallpaper mind sharing?

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Question for the Forum.... Im running nova prime but would like to try Chameleon launcher.....

after instal will all my nova prime setting lock screen and so forth stay the same if i decide to go back???

It will if you keep a backup of the settings via the app, or just disable it and use the different launcher. I do this all the time when playing with new apps.

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I have five home screens in total but I thought I'd only attach two (not counting the lock screen), the other three home screens are also apps organized the same way as the one I've attached. The one below is my main home screen (tapping the home button takes me to it) then when I swipe right, I see my Twitter timeline, swiping left takes me to my other three home screens. I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of this Elegante clock on my lock screen but also I haven't yet found one that looks minimal yet pretty :)

Very new to missed it!, how do you get the layout like yours? So far I can only get it where they are kind of stacked on top of each other. Thanks lol.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Very new to missed it!, how do you get the layout like yours? So far I can only get it where they are kind of stacked on top of each other. Thanks lol.

If you already added the Missed It! widget and want to get the same layout you're going to have to edit it. Go into Settings, Accessibility, Missed It!, tap on the three dots, Settings, choose your widget, then Output Format, Customize. From there, remove the [nl], and replace with vertical bars. Tap OK. Now go into Layout, choose Horizontal Alignment > Center. Go back and tap the check mark to save. That's it. I added a screen shot so that you see how the output format should look like :)

Attachments

• 2013-09-13 13.25.29.png
    2013-09-13 13.25.29.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 83

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
My current lock screen and one of my home screens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-13-21-40-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-13-21-40-54.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_2013-09-13-22-08-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-13-22-08-46.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 71

zman0417

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My humble home screen
Nova Launcher Prime (to support devs)
Battery Widget Reborn (free version, trying it out for now before buying)
Icon Pack - Platinum by Stealthychief
Minimalist Text Pro(for weather and location)
BobClockD3

Since I have a black and orange case on my One, this burnt orange color scheme fits right in
Screenshot_2013-09-13-08-58-02.jpg

Missed It! Notifications for gmail, voicemail, and calendar events (come up when there is a notification, but otherwise go away).
I use built in Nova Launcher notifications for missed calls and SMS.
Screenshot_2013-09-13-09-11-30.jpg

JustABro

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
As a iPhone user I'm so jealous of these home screens and that you don't have to hack your phone to make the lock screen nice! Thinking its time to jump ship after 5 year on iOS.

JustABro

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Gazella,

Man those pics look ohhhh so clean, really like that. That's really your lock screen? And your phone isn't hacked? That's on a HTC One?

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Gazella,

Man those pics look ohhhh so clean, really like that. That's really your lock screen? And your phone isn't hacked? That's on a HTC One?

Thank you! Yup, that's really how my lock screen looks. And nope, my One isn't hacked. With Android there's no need. I've read your earlier post about switching, I just want to say that it's totally worth it. I've been a long time iPhone user as well, my last one was an iPhone 5, a few weeks ago I dumped it and switched to Android (HTC One) and I couldn't be any happier! iOS is so restrictive, with Android there's a lot of freedom and in my opinion this is how it should be. I don't see myself going back to using an iPhone ever again. Plus, they're expensive for nothing. I really love Android and the HTC One!