Normal phone temp?
Mines at around 95 degrees, noticeable warm making my hand sweaty even and I realized when I was charging my phone while using it just to browse the battery was still draining. Do you think I have a lemon or what
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
- 04-19-2013, 09:09 PM #2
- 04-19-2013, 09:12 PM #3
- 04-19-2013, 09:13 PM #4
- 182 Posts
Re: Normal phone temp?
My palms got sweaty when using it today out and about. It gets warm, but I was just telling myself how the phone isnt warm now and Ive been on it for an hour or so. The only difference is that I'm just using WiFi now. Strickly LTE earlier today.
From my newly opened HTC One
- By dspcap in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 26Last Post: 01-02-2016, 02:33 AM
- By Moez1210 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2012, 01:51 PM
- By cocoleveo7686 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
- By blackphantom51 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:07 PM
- By jonathanlc2005 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 05-22-2010, 01:19 AM