How does this thing play with a MacBook?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone and iPad currently along with a MacBook Air and they obviously work flawlessly. Just wondering if someone on here has a MacBook and uses this and/or any other android phone and want to know how it works. Does syncing work well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone and iPad currently along with a MacBook Air and they obviously work flawlessly. Just wondering if someone on here has a MacBook and uses this and/or any other android phone and want to know how it works. Does syncing work well?

It works pretty well with dropbox, my photos stay in sync and you can use android file transfer to move music to the phone. It works alright:D

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Music and pics really, maybe calendars but I use google anyway so that's easy. Idk I love Apple because of their synchronization and so I don't wanna mess it up. I use DoubleTwist already for Android but idk I'm reluctant to switch for a couple reasons but this is the main one.

ScooterG

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site

Works fine for me. Using for music.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

jemcmichael

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It plays OK for me. I have a lot of duplicates of songs on my computer for some stupid reason. Itunes weeds them out which is nice, but HTC Sync Manager doesn't. I'm just going with Doubletwist airsync and syncing playlists wirelessly with my phone to get around it. Once this is completed overnight, it should work great from there.

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to sync my iPhoto albums easily. I don't want to drag and drop. Also does google sync work well still? They stopped support for new iPhones, I had to get a replacement and lost my push mail. Can I do calendars, contacts and email with google sync?

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Easiest thing you can do is download Android File Transfer and drag and drop. I know you said you'd rather not do it that way but on a MacBook its just going to be the easiest way to get media on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie