Any Bluetooth Issues?

Gary 519

May 6, 2013
Visit site
What audio player are you guys using?

Are you using the HTC car feature or just playing through google music?

I can't get it to work with my Pioneer x930BT - I am using TrickDroid 5.3.0 and N7 music player and initially it does play then it stops, and when I press play again on the music player it plays through the phones speaker and shows on my Pioneer screen, lost connection.

I have tried other players and even the Car feature and nothing works. My firmware is also up to date on my deck.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
What audio player are you guys using?

Are you using the HTC car feature or just playing through google music?

I can't get it to work with my Pioneer x930BT - I am using TrickDroid 5.3.0 and N7 music player and initially it does play then it stops, and when I press play again on the music player it plays through the phones speaker and shows on my Pioneer screen, lost connection.

I have tried other players and even the Car feature and nothing works. My firmware is also up to date on my deck.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

I use Rocket Player as my music player of choice. Have never had an issue, with either phone (or either car with BT, for that matter). Funny thing... Saturday, I got my car washed and got outside to dry it off with the towel. I noticed as I walked around the car, there would be occasional pauses of the music. I am assuming that the BT was working just fine, until I got just far enough away from the unit that it temporarily lost connection, but then, quickly reconnected. I am wondering if your BT receiver is not picking up your signal very well. Just for fun, take your phone out of your pocket and place it in the cupholder or something, and see if it stays connected. If it does while it is there, but not in your pocket, you know part of the problem! Good luck with this.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I installed an aftermarket Pioneer head unit in my car. At first I had no issues, but in the past couple days I've noticed that about 50% of the time the phone will report it's connected to the head unit, but the head unit doesn't see it as connected. I turn off BT and then turn it back on to resolve the issue.

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
been using mine for a while now with no issues, clearer and connects quicker than my previous s2x, also have a lg hbs-700 headset and that works perfect as well.

ljx718

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I have some static/crackling sounds that only happen on bluetooth in my Acura.

I spoke with a rep from HTC on Reddit about it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

samething with my acura. so maybe its something with acura? or at least whatever profile acura is using for us.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I installed an aftermarket Pioneer head unit in my car. At first I had no issues, but in the past couple days I've noticed that about 50% of the time the phone will report it's connected to the head unit, but the head unit doesn't see it as connected. I turn off BT and then turn it back on to resolve the issue.

Did you ever get a good charger working for travel/gps?

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the 1A or 2A output?

Sorry about the hijack......
I'm using the 2A even though the phone will only accept 1A. I figure just in case they aren't outputting what they advertise I'd be better off using the 2A outlet. And because of the charger I have no concerns about running nav apps and using bluetooth (bringing it back on topic ;) ) for streaming audio to my stereo.

Gary 519

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Damn, I am very jealous. Have never had a problem with my Galaxy Nexus, Z10 or any other phone I've had with several Pioneer Nav Head Units.

Not sure what to do next as it seems as though this deck and this phone will never be able to work together unless one company takes the time to update their software.

Sucks, really sucks

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
samething with my acura. so maybe its something with acura? or at least whatever profile acura is using for us.

There are definitely problems with HANDSFREELINK. In two acura now at best the audio is delayed 3 seconds. IPhones and the HTC.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

advcomputer

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue with my JVC unit, although the problem is the phone. When the phone pairs it connects for BOTH phone and media. There is an option to connect with either one or the other. However no matter what the setting, upon BT disconnect and reconnect it reconnects with both phone and media connected.

-Jeff G

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a Dension aftermarket for my Cayman, and it works one time then stops. I can skip a song one time, then stops. Not happy at all with this.

There are some options under Bluetooth that didn't help me, but may help you. There is a visibility timeout option of (2 min, 5 min, 1 hour or Never time out). Never time out did NOT help me, and I don't know if it would cause a drain on the battery. There is also a Advanced option with FTP server and Message access on/off selections. The Message access is checked on for me. Don't know what these do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC