Any Bluetooth Issues?

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I use bluetooth in my car a lot, and also Jaybird bluetooth headset whenever I walk or work around the house.

On the Phones Show Podcast, they brought up that the HTC one was constantly losing the bluetooth connection and I am wondering if that was isolated or if anyone here has any similar issues?

Best Regards
Bob

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've used mine with my blue tooth headset and my beats pill and neither has had any problems so far.

Sent from my brilliant HTC One

ljx718

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
im getting some trouble in my car as well. I have a 09 acura tsx and have used it with multiple iphones and a samsung galaxy s3. Never had a problem before. With the one, it works, but it sounds like theres interference. the sports podcast i listen to everyday has clicks.

it really does sound like something is getting in the way. Every other wireless connection is off on the phone, so thats not it. i could live with it, but its really annoying.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I find whilst transferring images from my imac to the phone that sometimes everything just freezes while the transfer is in progress, Usually the first pic will send and the second will cause it to freeze, I have often had to turn on and off a few times just to transfer some pics, Not a huge issue for me but needs to be fixed!!

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
im getting some trouble in my car as well. I have a 09 acura tsx and have used it with multiple iphones and a samsung galaxy s3. Never had a problem before. With the one, it works, but it sounds like theres interference. the sports podcast i listen to everyday has clicks.

it really does sound like something is getting in the way. Every other wireless connection is off on the phone, so thats not it. i could live with it, but its really annoying.

Does your car have the option of displaying track info with Bluetooth audio? I'm trying to find out if the One can display track info when playing Bluetooth audio but I have yet to find the answer.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I use bluetooth in my car a lot, and also Jaybird bluetooth headset whenever I walk or work around the house.

On the Phones Show Podcast, they brought up that the HTC one was constantly losing the bluetooth connection and I am wondering if that was isolated or if anyone here has any similar issues?

Best Regards
Bob

I'm having the same issue. It will show that's it's connected then won't play audio through my stereo and will suddenly lose the connection. I have a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
tried mine for first time today, commute 1.5 hours each way. just listened to audio book with audible app and had no problems at all, actually connects quicker than my s2x. i have a jvc deck that does display track info, it was displaying the title for play music.

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Nexus 4, which is pretty flawless on Bluetooth connections for me, I wanted to upgrade to the One because of the Camera, but I may hold off until I see how the Bluetooth stuff works out.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I am using a Nexus 4, which is pretty flawless on Bluetooth connections for me, I wanted to upgrade to the One because of the Camera, but I may hold off until I see how the Bluetooth stuff works out.

BT seems to be jenky (at least for me). It's definitely not what in use to. Maybe it's a firmware update that's needed.

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2012 Scion Pioneer...
My nexus s had this same issue which I'm hearing has to do with 4.1.2 JB
It connects just fine and will play music by only shows track into for the music player. If I try Pandora I get nothing and can't adjust the volume.
Haven't had any other issues...
Also. Those of you with car systems that can't play music... Try pairing the audio even after the phone has been paired. I use to work in the car business and for some odd reason some phones would need that extra step. They are technically two separate features so sometimes needs to be done.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

fasteddy0161

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a parrot car kit which has previously worked flawlessly with a number of different phones, but for some reason it struggles with the One :( it plays music back if so it's stuttering/losing connection for a second or two at a time. I hope it gets sorted out in a update.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Best Regards
Bob

I have a 2012 BMW 135i and no issues or disconnects so far. I've had the phone since Thursday April 18th. I've been in my car and made/received calls maybe like 3-4 times for 10 mins average. Hope it continues to be this way. :)

Gary 519

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same problem with my Pioneer X930BT

updated firmware and only can play for 1-2 seconds before disconnecting.

really frustrating.

Anyone got a solution?

evo envy

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have had no trouble with the connection to my car or other devices, including jaybird headphones. However, I noticed that audio track information was displayed in my car. This was great as my evo 3d never did this. Unfortunately now it is gone. I still have great phone and audio connection, just no info. I can not for the life of me figure out what has changed. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata, with built-in BT. My old phone (Moto Atrix2) paired just fine and played music through the system with no issues. My new One does the same, but it connects MUCH quicker (I mean, within a couple of seconds of starting the car, it shows that it has connected to my phone), and the sound quality is even better than before, which was pretty good, to begin with!

As for display, I've never had it display any track info with EITHER phone, so I'm not sure how or if this can be done.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
2013 Tacoma. Blue tooth works perfectly. Displays track info, Song, Artist, Album, time remaing, plus options (skip/pause/go back). Phone calls pause playback until call is over. Song resumes when I get back in car. Lists phone contacts. Everything works with steering wheel controls as well.

Again, works flawlessy.

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I use a Blueant S4 for Bluetooth connection and sometimes it seems a bit jerky for me. What I've noticed is; it will connect, then I try a call and I can't hear the ring almost until I press up on the volume. I need to do 2 things; check for a Bluetooth update for the S4 and make sure my volume is back up cause it may be off. Not too big an issue at all.

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have some static/crackling sounds that only happen on bluetooth in my Acura.

I spoke with a rep from HTC on Reddit about it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2