HTC One: This is THE BUG Thread.

Fhenrus

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: This is THE BUG Thread.

mine sounded like one wasnt playing right when i first plugged them in and would crackle when i would spin the plug.. i unplugged them and blew out the port and plugged them back in and it was much better... what are they having trouble controlling? there are only a few functions you can do ...
I mean, you could pause, stop, but not forward or rewind, nor turning down or up the volume, so the functions on the remote mic were quite incomplete, read that, still don't have the one in my hands to test

jmmymak

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

I found another on the Swype forum mention this, and I experienced it as well.

For some reason, Swype has stopped autospacing in the e-mail client. It only does it while writing in the body of the e-mail, and no where else that I have noticed (not in subject, or in any other app I have tried). I have tried disabling and re-enabling autospace, and switching out to the HTC Sense Input keyboard and back. Also tried a power off/on without any luck. I have 3 accounts, and it has done it on all of them. I guess I could switch to K-9 and give that a try.

The behavior is that it highlights the word after I lift my finger, then without spacing, puts the other word right next to it. It hasn't been as much of a pain since HTC Sense Input also has the tracing feature that Swype has, but I am just used to Swype.

If anyone finds a way to fix this, I would be grateful. :D

I'm having the same issue, and swype seems to work okay with every other app.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

I mean, you could pause, stop, but not forward or rewind, nor turning down or up the volume, so the functions on the remote mic were quite incomplete, read that, still don't have the one in my hands to test

theres only one button on the headphone .. so you cant do alot

Carr084

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Last night they wouldn't turn on even though it was pitch black outside. Now they're turned on when I'm sitting inside with the lights on

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

leez

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Okay, here's one. As I chronicled in this post (http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/270545-change-mms-sending-size.html), when sending an MMS it drastically reduces the size of the image (before sending, so it's not carrier side), and regardless of what you have the MMS size limit cap set at. Most of my pics have been reduced to 640x400~ before sending.

Now, here's where it gets buggy. At roflwaffleton's suggestion I tried attaching a 2nd picture to the message. HUZZAH! The 2nd one attached does NOT reduce in size, and stays the same when you delete the first.

shief

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Same problem here. But im guessing it works with the light sensor. When I use it normally in my room it does not light up but I put the phone in my dark closet and it lit up. Cover the two dots at the top and you'll see the buttons light up. But I don't think the light sensor is doing a good job because my room can be pretty dark and it still wont light.

revlimit20k

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Same problem here. But im guessing it works with the light sensor. When I use it normally in my room it does not light up but I put the phone in my dark closet and it lit up. Cover the two dots at the top and you'll see the buttons light up. But I don't think the light sensor is doing a good job because my room can be pretty dark and it still wont light.

Oh wow, magic! I guess I'm having the same issue. I'd prefer them lit up whenever the screen is on.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

My ram says 1.5g, is this right?
Also, how do you take a screen shot and post it here?

The adreno 320 GPU reserves half a gig of ram. HTC just simplifies it by taking that into account. The galaxy s4 will have the same memory constraints just Samsung doesn't show it beforehand

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Will Grice

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
the on screen status is doubled , like a double print on paper or a baseball card..... i dont know how else to describe it. they jus tell me to turn it off and on..

Last edited:

miguel4360

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

When you move or merge albums... The picture on the My Photos thumbnail in the gallery goes blank. You have to take another picture to replace it. uploadfromtaptalk1366596470022.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Dead phone :mad:

This just happened to me about an hour ago. I go to unlock phone to text someone and oh s_ _t nothig at all, I was like wtf you gotta be kidding me. Plug it to th? wall charg and hold the power button for at least 20 seconds and it should power up.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Juan Colon

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

i have problems with whats app , i try ti sent a pic and nothings happens, then a try restarting the htc and pic sent, any idea of what happens? i try reseting the phone and uninstalling the app but the problem continue :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay