HTC One: This is THE BUG Thread.

mansoor

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: This is THE BUG Thread.

Is it not possible to multi task with more than 9 applications at a time?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Fhenrus

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Heard some people where having problems with some headphones, controlling them with the remote mic I mean, not sure if a software bug

Frodo79

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I don't know if this matters to anyone else but I love to text using rage faces. But the apps I used on my ego will not let send them in a text. Is there a fix?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

leez

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I've got one: Battery Widget Reborn. One of my favorite widgets, however, when you install it to a homescreen the screen immediately locks, then as you unlock the device it keeps locking itself back up immediately. Only a reboot fixes.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Alright let's here them. Please try to limit this to REAL bugs, not hate on Sense. :p

I've had mine for a month now can honestly say that I haven't noticed any. This has been the most solid smartphone experience I've ever had.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

I've got one: Battery Widget Reborn. One of my favorite widgets, however, when you install it to a homescreen the screen immediately locks, then as you unlock the device it keeps locking itself back up immediately. Only a reboot fixes.

I wonder if the app needs to be updated...sometimes that's all it is when we're talking about a new device.

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Send a PM to the dev of that app and tell them about the problems with the One. Things like this always happen with new devices. They should fix it up in no time.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Anyone notice that sometimes apps seem to install over an existing one? See the attached picture. Look at voice on the left side of the screen. uploadfromtaptalk1366495115581.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Havent noticed any bugs on mine yet.. My device is quite perfect! No gaps at all on mine, no stuck/ deaad pixels and no bugs yet!

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

Heard some people where having problems with some headphones, controlling them with the remote mic I mean, not sure if a software bug

mine sounded like one wasnt playing right when i first plugged them in and would crackle when i would spin the plug.. i unplugged them and blew out the port and plugged them back in and it was much better... what are they having trouble controlling? there are only a few functions you can do ...

switchthreesixty

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This right? Only 1.5GB. I thought it was suppose to be 2GBs.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366499726199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366499726199.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,745

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance