Audio bridge blues.........

naffg

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

new on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section, wonder if anyone could help me with this......

I have got an HTC one and an HTC stereo clip that are connecting up fine but when I try to play anything no sound is coming through, Is anyone else having this issue or has anyone herd of this problem before??

I have tried playing the music/audio through my car stereo, a Wowee and a home stereo system with an AUX input. The bridge connects to my friends I phone fine and plays audio fine too.

Any help or suggestions would be great

Thanks peeps. :)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

new on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section, wonder if anyone could help me with this......

I have got an HTC one and an HTC stereo clip that are connecting up fine but when I try to play anything no sound is coming through, Is anyone else having this issue or has anyone herd of this problem before??

I have tried playing the music/audio through my car stereo, a Wowee and a home stereo system with an AUX input. The bridge connects to my friends I phone fine and plays audio fine too.

Any help or suggestions would be great

Thanks peeps. :)

Will play around with it today, but did you make sure the volume was turned up on the phone? Remember that Android kinda does volume control wonky.

naffg

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah vol is up to the max, I know the phone recognizes the connection because a new tab becomes available to change the audio output, look....
utf-8BU2NyZWVuc2hvdF8yMDEzLTA0LTIwLTE0LTE1LTA3XzEuanBn_zps00d33a94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

utf-8BU2NyZWVuc2hvdF8yMDEzLTA0LTIwLTE0LTE0LTU5XzEuanBn_zpsc7ccaeb8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have one of the HTC stereo clips and it works great with my One. I did just have to buy a new one because the one I got a year ago or so shot craps