My HTC Two.. Wait HTC One

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked up the phone last night at best buy! They put a screen protector on for free but im not a screen protector person, and plus i have insurance.. Anyways herees my day one review!

I LOVED my Evo 3D to the point where it was hard to make the switch.. thought it wa super fast, thought the screen was gorgeous! After an hr of the One.. my god i will NEVER go back! The things about this phone make you wonder, why didnt they put speakers on the front in the first place? These things are LOUD and very high quality and i was not expecting them.. The phone is just exceptionally beautiful. No gaps in mine, no stuck pixels, everything just works. TV remote was alot easier to set up and within a minute of getting home i was controlling my television and nobody knew why it was turning off.. Priceless. Havent really had time to test the camera but i will be capturing some shots today and tonight! Was trying to get a sequence shot of my dog yesterday but i wasnt working as planned for me. Everything about this phone just kicks ***!