LED Notifications while on charge

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone. My biggest complaint so far is a lack of any LED notifications while on charge. Unfortunately, I think the answer is "no", but is there any way to change this? Light Flow doesn't work unless rooted (which I won't do). I'm fine with only orange and green notifications, but there's no notifications while charging (other than charge indicator). I'd really like to see notifications override charge status even if it alternated back and forth. My other wish it be able to control when notifications occur (e.g. turn them off during certain hours). I tried Tasker for this, but see no way to make it work.

Is there any hope or fix?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone. My biggest complaint so far is a lack of any LED notifications while on charge. Unfortunately, I think the answer is "no", but is there any way to change this? Light Flow doesn't work unless rooted (which I won't do). I'm fine with only orange and green notifications, but there's no notifications while charging (other than charge indicator). I'd really like to see notifications override charge status even if it alternated back and forth. My other wish it be able to control when notifications occur (e.g. turn them off during certain hours). I tried Tasker for this, but see no way to make it work.

I do not see anyway either that you can achieve what you are trying to do. However i am going to copy this link for you to the HTC ONE users guide which tells you everything you want to know about this phone. You can download it to to your PC if you wish.

http://dl4.htc.com/web_materials/Man...User_Guide.pdf

This is the quick start guide:

http://dl4.htc.com/web_materials/QSG...us_ATT_QSG.pdf

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I agree on the LEDs.