HTC One camera issues!

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am on my 2nd One due to defective first phone.
Everything is working well except for my camera, primarily when using Zoe.
Low-light on my device versus others' samples is depressing.
When taking a Zoe in lower/medium light a very annoying blue hue comes about the sides and corners of the pictures.
It's very frustrating!
Idk how to share these Zoes on androidcentral!
I have a few good examples on my phone if anyone could tell me!
Anyone else experiencing issues?
Should I exchange this phone again (if they'll let me)?
Thanks in advance and hope everyone's HTC One is doing better than my experience!

bildo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I think it's adjusting to the lighting condition and may be related to the white balance. The TV would be enough for the camera to change the white balance because of the increase in light. See if you can set a whitebalance to something other than Auto and trty again.

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! Yeah it doesn't seem to be a defective camera because it's taking stunning well lit shots! I'll give your suggestion a shot when I get off of work and report back!

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I think it's adjusting to the lighting condition and may be related to the white balance. The TV would be enough for the camera to change the white balance because of the increase in light. See if you can set a whitebalance to something other than Auto and trty again.
Still showing blue hue on the sides of the Zoe capture. Camera works fine, video camera looks fine, it's just Zoe. Do you think it's a software or hardware issue?

RafaelMorataya2

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't think is a light condition problem, the camera has a really low resolution , I compare my pics from HTC one and GalaxyII and is a big difference . Definitely I'll return my HTC One