What Case Do You Have, Do You Like It? (Case Reviews)

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Incipio feather. Fits amazing well. Adds almost no bulk. Limited protection of course. Highly recommend.
Same here. I've got this case and it fits really nice and adds no bulk. Just the right amount of grippiness in my hand, and the matte black color looks good with my silver phone with a two-tone appearance.

dragone7e

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Case: HHI Flexible TPU Case.
Thoughts: I have the matte clear back one, and it looks pretty good. This case fits well, tight enough but not too tight, way better than another $5 case I got from eBay. Cutout for all the ports at the right place. Even though volume rockers are covered, they are easy to press. I feel it will protect the phone well while adding little bulk, decent lid for screen protection. The only thing I'd change is a slightly better wrap around on the top and bottom, and a little grippier. But for under $5, it's a heavenly deal.
Rating: 9/10

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Case Mate (white) $20
9/10
-slim profile
-open port
-soft touch inside protect the phone from scratch

overall good case...
I have this one in Black. It's OK, definitely slim, but I didn't like how it left portions of the bezel unprotected. I ended up using the Incipio HT-342 Frequency case and love it.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've tried a couple and decided to stick with Amazon.com: Cimo Grip Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One (M7) - Frosted Clear: Electronics. I really like it. It's not too bulky and adds some decent protection. I really wanted to like the Poetic Atmosphere case, but it's just too snug! I felt like I was gonna break the phone getting it in there! It's too tight. And this is my screen protector: Amazon.com: REALOOK HTC One 2013 Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK: Electronics The cut is so precise that you do not even know it's on there, plus it doesn't hurt the look of the screen either.

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I received my Double Dip case.

I'm happy with the weight and coverage, but the fit is very bad. The top and bottom pieces are loose and come apart easily.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Incipio Dual Pro carbon fiber case. Protection where you need it without the bulk, and the cutouts are perfect. Volume keys are covered.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. It has good protection and belt clip ( putting in pocket was not an option because of work ). Removed the screen protector (more like a clear plastic shield with cut outs for the speakers and did not lay flat against the screen ) and have nothing on screen now but may put one on latter ( zagg or something like that ).

TheBiggestLie

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Incipio feather. Good mix of slim profile, minimal protection (I only want to stop minor scuffs, I don't intend to play catch with the phone). Looks wise, fits in well with the HTC One design. Well recommended

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the dual pro shine from incipio and love it, It offers similar protection to that of the otterbox commuter imo but looks much better and isnt as bulky! All ports are easily accessible and the volume keys are extremely easy to use despite being covered! Its really very hard to find any fault with this case, the plastic casing is probably not quiet as durable as that of an otterbox but thats all i can think of!!

9.5/10

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
HTC Double Dip
9/10
Good looking, fairly thin case that provides decent protection. Looks way better in person than in pictures, I highly recommend anyone looking for a thin, light, yet protective case go check one out in person before you write it off (like I almost did). Would be a 10, but it occasionally makes a creaking noise when you apply pressure in odd directions. Not really a day to day issue and I don't feel like its going to break, just a minor annoyance that keeps it from getting a perfect score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty