Contacts not showing up in my Car Bluetooth

srikcoolmacha

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have recently migrated from Iphone to Android device with the HTC One. I have an Audi and when I pair my phone to the car bluetooth, the contacts are not listed. I am still able to make calls and but it shows only numbers and not the contacts. Please help me.

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here with my 2009 BMW. I also can't use my preset buttons to quick dial. I have to manually dial a number or use voice dial.

Petero1818

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue. it will sync any contacts on my sim but none of the others. I have a 2012 Audi A6. I called HTC. They say it should not be able to sync my gmail or exchange active sync contacts but should be able to sync the phone contacts. So I tried copying all to phone contacts (which doubled contacts) but still it did not work. Love the phone but annoyed with this issue.

dtrose

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Why would we want to Sync only the phone contacts - that's the beauty of Exchange!

I am having the exact same issue. it will sync any contacts on my sim but none of the others. I have a 2012 Audi A6. I called HTC. They say it should not be able to sync my gmail or exchange active sync contacts but should be able to sync the phone contacts. So I tried copying all to phone contacts (which doubled contacts) but still it did not work. Love the phone but annoyed with this issue.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to successfully pair and see contact info on a Nissian 2011 car? I have a Murano and I am worried it won't work after seeing the above threads.

fettym

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
fixed...on phone i was only showing contacts on "Phone" I unchecked it and checked "Google". showed up right away

correction, it works with phone or google now but it's only pullin from sim card which is maxing out at 250 contacts. just deleted old numbers?

Last edited:

hanssto

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hallo, I'm having same problem (blue tooth contacts not showing in Audi) as you described early April. I wonder if you found the solution meanwhile ? Thks for feedback.

boher

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I also have a similar problem with 2010 A6 and S5
Was working perfectly. All contacts synching, call made, received calls.
Now only number comes up when incoming or outgoing call. Have tried pairing from car and phone.
I have changed nothing. I suspect auto software update has caused problem.
Not sure if this is an S5 problem.