HTC one 32 unlocked or 64gb Dev. edition?

Wen Pai

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
hi i'm about to buy a new htc one, but my question is can i use like normal unlocked phone in 64gb dev edition? will i get the same phone and everything? i want to buy 64gb dev edition due to storage i love taking pictures and videos, so anyone can help me out? i'm a android newbie, so this will be my first android phone. thanks and hope go get my One soon..

thanks

claustin

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean "as a normal unlocked phone?" It'll have the same capabilities of a locked phone, plus the ability to easily root and flash roms and use apps like Titanium backup, which requires root. What it won't have is crappy carrier bloatware (I'm so glad my dev edition is coming today so I can return this AT&T model). If you're not into rooting I'd still say it's worth it just to lose the carrier apps.

Wen Pai

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
thanks!!! i'll get my htc 64 dev. edition , hey can you make a review of open box? i saw some guys received the phone with bad quality is that true? can you maybe pm me if you got it perfect or at least 90% good? thanks in advanced

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon