- 27 Posts
HTC one 32 unlocked or 64gb Dev. edition?
hi i'm about to buy a new htc one, but my question is can i use like normal unlocked phone in 64gb dev edition? will i get the same phone and everything? i want to buy 64gb dev edition due to storage i love taking pictures and videos, so anyone can help me out? i'm a android newbie, so this will be my first android phone. thanks and hope go get my One soon..
- 04-23-2013, 03:18 AM #2
Re: HTC one 32 unlocked or 64gb Dev. edition?
What do you mean "as a normal unlocked phone?" It'll have the same capabilities of a locked phone, plus the ability to easily root and flash roms and use apps like Titanium backup, which requires root. What it won't have is crappy carrier bloatware (I'm so glad my dev edition is coming today so I can return this AT&T model). If you're not into rooting I'd still say it's worth it just to lose the carrier apps.
- By johnyboy803 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Deaconclgi in forum HTC One SReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
- By Sedrick in forum HTC One XReplies: 23Last Post: 05-29-2012, 07:43 PM
- By deleonj in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2012, 06:35 PM
- By jsprunger in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2012, 06:22 PM