- 78 Posts
Bluetooth settings - all or nothing?
My car (acura) has bluetooth for phone & audio.
With the bluetooth connection active, it seems that any of the voice input functions of the One (keyboard, google search, etc) are looking for voice input through the bluetooth connection, rather than the phone's mic.
This is a problem on two levels - first, the car's mic does not activate automatically. Second - even if it did - the audio quality is not good enough for input.
Question - Is it possible to limit the One's bluetooth connection to phone/music/video only, but have voice input (search/keyboard) only from the phone's mic?
- 04-23-2013, 07:36 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth settings - all or nothing?
FWIW the Galaxy S4 ships with 4.2.2 out of the box where this bug has been eliminated.
- By RJNavarrete in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:20 AM
- By voiceonly in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:22 PM
- By ZDK in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 07-31-2010, 05:07 PM
- By CouchFisher in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:35 AM
- By chaosrecords in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:47 AM