Lock Screen: How do I return to a previous setting?

orange-man

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
When I first got the One, on the lock screen I could touch one of the four apps and slide up. This would unlock the screen and take me directly to that app. I must have changed a setting because now that no longer works and I don't have to slide anything to unlock, just touch the screen.

What should I change to return to the original function? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
When I first got the One, on the lock screen I could touch one of the four apps and slide up. This would unlock the screen and take me directly to that app. I must have changed a setting because now that no longer works and I don't have to slide anything to unlock, just touch the screen.

That seems strange, the only setting for the original lockscreen is too change the wallpaper, Try changing the lock screen and then change again to the original??

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Check your accessibility options. If any of those are activated, it will change the behavior of the lock screen as you describe. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

Jrosy1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings, personalize, lock screen style. As you scroll the screens one says " no lock screen". You may have chosen that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674