Back to top of BlinkFeed/directional cursor moves
OK, is that a confusing enough couplet in the title?:-) Anyone care to save me a prowl through the online user manual for a couple things?
1) I love BlinkFeed! But after I scrolled waaaay down, reading things - there's no one-button way to get back to the ... oh wait, tap the home button and it goes back to the top! OK, one problem solved.
2) I'm a klutzy fat-fingered old-fogey typist on these. I don't see in the keyboard the up-down-right-left arrow keys that I used to use to navigate around what I typed, to add a missing word or letter or something. Am I missing something?
- 04-30-2013, 07:07 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Back to top of BlinkFeed/directional cursor moves1) I love BlinkFeed! But after I scrolled waaaay down, reading things - there's no one-button way to get back to the ... oh wait, tap the home button and it goes back to the top! OK, one problem solved.
- 04-30-2013, 07:14 PM #3
Re: Back to top of BlinkFeed/directional cursor moves
If you touch the top of the screen where the date is it will take you all the way to the top. It also works in the app tray and a few other stock apps.
Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
- 04-30-2013, 07:16 PM #4
- 04-30-2013, 07:31 PM #5
- By Alchematron in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:35 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2013, 11:59 PM
- By brother_esau in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:17 PM
- By dave84krueger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:35 PM
- By blacknchrome in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2010, 02:31 PM