Full body screen protectors????

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been addressed, but right now, I have a screen protector that covers the screen and two separate pieces that cover around the speakers. However, its not the best, I am a little OCD as of now and when I first got the ONE, I tried the "Double Dip" HTC case and it left the ever so slightest mark! I am torn if I should just leave it or go naked around the top and bottom speakers. I haven't found anyone who makes a one piece full front screen protector...anyone recommend or have any luck elsewhere?

bgapfire

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Because I prefer not to use cases, I bought the Zagg Dry Full Body Protector from AT&T when I purchased the phone. I only use it for the back. Easy to apply and works great.

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Ya, I got rid of the case stat! I have a speck case, which I enjoy for the grip, but the front I am debating if I should go naked? I am very careful with all my phones and never have gone without a screen protector prior, I may just remove the top and bottom pieces....I was hoping ATT would have moshi anti-glare, I have a love/hate relationship with those, but I can always take it off when I don't want it on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37