Does the home button always go to blinkfeed

anirog

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm getting my HTC One tomorrow I've been watching a lot of videos on the device and also googled
but can't find anything about if the home button when pressed always goes to blinkfeed or can it be mapped
to go to a home screen?

Thanks.

mo-bile#AC

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm getting my HTC One tomorrow I've been watching a lot of videos on the device and also googled
but can't find anything about if the home button when pressed always goes to blinkfeed or can it be mapped
to go to a home screen?

Thanks.

It can be remapped to go to a different screen.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
No you can change the home screen so that the home button brings you to the home screen you have chosen but blinkfeed is only a swipe to the left or right away :)

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
When you get your One Blink Feed will be the home screen by default. When on Blink Feed swipe to the right to get to the next page. Long press on a blank spot on the screen so that the option to add widgets or apps come up. Once there at the top it will show all of the windows (or panes) that you have, by default there are three. Long press the page that you want to be your new home screen and slide it up and to the left where it says "Set as home". Once you've done that it will be the page your phone goes to when you press the home button.