Blink Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
If you knew anything about the phone before you bought it, or bothered to Google or even read through a few of the threads here, you would know that you cannot. You can choose to have no feeds and move it to an inactive page and choose a different home page, but you cannot remove it. Another option will be to download a third party launcher.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

nrquig

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
If you knew anything about the phone before you bought it, or bothered to Google or even read through a few of the threads here, you would know that you cannot. You can choose to have no feeds and move it to an inactive page and choose a different home page, but you cannot remove it. Another option will be to download a third party launcher.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
wow that escalated quickly

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, I agree with Jennifer, How could you not know that, its been covered many many times by just about every review.

michko

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Didnt slam the phone....I merely asked a question....no need for u guys to get your panties in a bunch...

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Not everyone reads reviews and studies new phones the way that some of us do. There are plenty of people that come here to ask honest questions about topics that they may not be well versed in. I believe that it's only fair that these same people be afforded the same respect that they would likely give you if asked about a topic that you were less than knowledgeable on (though judging by the undertones of some of the statements made in this thread you may believe there are none.)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well...looks like the answer has been found. Either don't add any feeds and ignore it, or install a third party launcher. Here are a few links to some:

Nova Launcher

Apex Launcher

Action Launcher

There are others, but I've personally used those three and can vouch for them being good. Action Launcher doesn't have a free version, so make sure you want to try it before you buy. It's different, but one of my favorites. The other two have a free and paid version, with the paid version unlocking extra features.

That being said, thread closed.

OP, if you have further questions about this subject and want the thread re-opened, please just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.