Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Polaris Office

The copy of Polaris Office that came with my One has only Dropbox as an available cloud account. I use skydive.

If you Google about this, there is a support page on HTC's site for the T-mobile version of the One that lists Skydrive as an available account.

Is it possible to get this option on my Dev Edition?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

Default Re: Polaris Office

My friend, that is the last of your worries, we got the very short end of the stick with our One.
    The installed version is 3, which is utter crap. I had ver 4 with my Galaxy S3 and it really allowed me to get some work done. The S4 has ver 5, so I was very surprised to find this very old version on my new One...

Way back when I had trouble dealing with files, Or file manager used to do the trick. I used it to attach files to the Gmail app and found that it also helped to export files.

Default Re: Polaris Office

Quote Originally Posted by inertianinja View Post
    The copy of Polaris Office that came with my One has only Dropbox as an available cloud account. I use skydive.

If you Google about this, there is a support page on HTC's site for the T-mobile version of the One that lists Skydrive as an available account.

Is it possible to get this option on my Dev Edition?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    I would suggest trying Cloudon, it has the ability to work with skydrive and it uses native word and excel apps to open the files through the use of a virtual remote desktop.