mms video quality

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's your carrier. Not to much you can do.

Edit - or we'll the MMS function on the video record is to make it small enough where your carrier won't reject it. Either way it will be compressed. On the phone or by your carrier.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

anon(41962)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Any way to increase the MMS video quality? I know it compresses it but this seems very low quality

If you are using the stock messaging app it compresses the sh*t out of pictures and videos. For example pics get compressed to 32 kb. My suggestion is to send your video through chompsms or a third party text app. It doesnt compress it nearly as much. Chompsms allows for unlimited size mms

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you are using the stock messaging app it compresses the sh*t out of pictures and videos. For example pics get compressed to 32 kb. My suggestion is to send your video through chompsms or a third party text app. It doesnt compress it nearly as much. Chompsms allows for unlimited size mms

I use chomp as well and even though you can set that it still gets compressed some. I haven't been able to send a very nice quality video to a buddy.. Good enough to see what's going on but not what I'd like.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12