Zoe Request

Jason Keller

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've been lurking these forums for weeks now and trying to decide between the S4 and One. I'm leaning towards the S4. Please don't turn this into a flame war between the devices. I have researched each extensively.

Where the One still has a hook with me are the Zoe's. As a father of 3 small children, its a pretty appealing feature. I was wondering if anyone can post some of their Zoe's here and i'd like to get feedback from other parents. Does the Zoe warrant enough consideration to determine my overall phone choice? Is the One's camera during daylight "impressive"? I've seen mixed results in bright light, which is the S4's strong suit. I know the One is better in low light, but being a married 32 yr old with kids....I don't have a night life. 95% of my pictures will be taken outdoors during the day.

I'm also curious how your gallery actually looks on your phone. Its animated correct? Any videos of this?

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just posting on how to share highlights and thus Zoes...
This was one of my major reasons for going with the One. I have a 9 year old son and a baby girl on the way and capturing, sharing, their life is my 'night' life. My son had a football tournament over the weekend and that was all the excuse I needed to test out how good this thing is. As soon as I figure out how to share the highlight with you, I will... All the other parents kept asking me what and how I did that and asked me to send them the highlight of the weekend. It is that good and more so FUN!
When people ask me about my phone vs the GS4, I don't bash the S4. However, I tell them, show them the highlight, my reasons for choosing the HTC One. I felt the S4 was just a modern version of what I had, a Nexus S. While the One brought something new to the table that I am enjoying!
Oh, and the daylight pics are amazing. This, I think, is one reason HTC might have opted for their optics. You don't need high pixel count to take a good pic in daylight, the sun basically does the work for you. Where it gets difficult to take a great shot is when there isn't ideal lighting.
The software and tricks the Ones camera offers, to me, are greater than advertised!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37