Top toggles?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Does the HTC One have the top toggles in the notification bar?? (like the below pic)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366921364078.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366921364078.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 40

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunetly not but there is an app i believe that has the same thing, You can create toggles as widgets also which i didnt like the idea of when i made the switch, but its actually fine! I do miss the s3 notification bar though

jemcmichael

May 13, 2011
Visit site
That's the one thing I missed about my S2 and Touchwiz . Thankfully I found power toggles and it works great! There's even an option to ensure it stays at the top of the shade.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Download power toggles. It's flexible in that you can change the icons you want and the number of them along with other customization settings.

Traveler62

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I already had the widgits in the settings>personalize>customize home screen. Just had to drag it to one of the 3 screens on top (there has to be room or it won't go).

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Download power toggles. It's flexible in that you can change the icons you want and the number of them along with other customization settings.

Any idea how i change the toggles? I cant figure it out? What am i missing? besides a brain........ Never mind, just figured it out :)

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I just gotta add by the way , this power toggle app seems awesome :) I assume it doesn't waist battery? The only thing i dont get is why you have to choose a notification icon!!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just gotta add by the way , this power toggle app seems awesome :) I assume it doesn't waist battery? The only thing i dont get is why you have to choose a notification icon!!

The notification icon is to keep the toggles at the top (can choose invisible and it only takes up a space), I have it turned off so my toggles are under notifications so they're easy to reach.

Sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
The notification icon is to keep the toggles at the top (can choose invisible and it only takes up a space), I have it turned off so my toggles are under notifications so they're easy to reach.

I dont get ye, I have it on transparent so my battery percentage has been shoved to the right a little but i can live with that ha , I dont understand when you say you have it turned off and your toggles are still under notifications??

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I dont get ye, I have it on transparent so my battery percentage has been shoved to the right a little but i can live with that ha , I dont understand when you say you have it turned off and your toggles are still under notifications??

You can turn the notification icon off completely but the toggles sit under any notifications, the more notifications the lower the toggles are... the icon ensures they're always at the top of the notification centre.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
You can turn the notification icon off completely but the toggles sit under any notifications, the more notifications the lower the toggles are... the icon ensures they're always at the top of the notification centre.

Cheers,I have noticed if i untick 'pin on top' that the toggles appear under my battery bar as oppose to staying at the top of the screen but it doesnt remove the notification icon that appears in the top left icon, transparent is the best i can do??

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Cheers,I have noticed if i untick 'pin on top' that the toggles appear under my battery bar as oppose to staying at the top of the screen but it doesnt remove the notification icon that appears in the top left icon, transparent is the best i can do??

It removes it on mine!? Dunno y it's not working for u