Im really annoyed that VZ seems to not be getting the HTC One. Worth switching to ATT?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Ive been a loyal VZW customer since it was Bella Atlantic in the 90's.
I am however tired of paying top dollar for a service that brings me the latest electronics, last.

So that said, considering I live in NYC, is it worth dropping VZW and going to AT&T, predominantly for the HTC One?
Or would you wait and see when/if VZW gets it?

they just **** me off...

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was a VZW customer but jumped ship for the AT&T One. So far, I'm happy with my decision (minus the fact that AT&T doesn't have LTE here yet, but VZW does).

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using the rezound and the DNA,and happy with both,i am due for upgrade in August so by then Verizon may have an updated DNA as i am a fan of HTC phones,as for switching providers to get the one i will not,as i have never had any service issues,dropped calls,no service,or network slow downs.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
personally, I wouldn't change carriers based on phone choices. what happens if you realize you hate the phone? now, if you just can't stand verizon anymore for several other reasons, that's different. since the HTC One is still brand spanking new, you may want to be patient and see IF it has any flaws that are universal. that's just my opinion, you can do what you like. I'm with verizon myself, and I'm trying to get away from HTC phones (eris, thunderbolt, rezound). however, if I find out that the ONE is living up to the hype, and we do eventually get a version of it, then I might stick with HTC. but giving up superior nationwide coverage for one phone, I wouldn't do it. Note 2 is in my future, unless something happens really quickly on big red.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084