Wakelock detector + Greenify = Excellent battery life

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I know battery life is always a question when it comes to our devices and varies from user to user. I was a long time juice defender user and allowed it to manage my data connections. Well I just recently started using wakelock detector so I can see what processes are stopping my device from deepsleep. Well it showed me the processes so then my options are to freeze or uninstall, right? No! With Greenify, you can put those apps into hibernation as well. This allows me to keep full functionality of those apps and have them hibernate and not wake up my phone when they are not in use. Greenify does require root but I suggest everyone who has root to try it out. I am getting great battery life with no interruption in moble data, wifi and location services and auto sync on. Just wanted to put this out there for people looking to get more battery life without having to toggle radios while making your device more efficient. Try them!

felyke

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Greenify really helps, specially with apps like Facebook. I don't care about Facebook notifications but I want the app installed to post pictures easily so I just have it frozen when I'm not using it and prevents it from running in the background.

Sent from my HTCONE.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Greenify really helps, specially with apps like Facebook. I don't care about Facebook notifications but I want the app installed to post pictures easily so I just have it frozen when I'm not using it and prevents it from running in the background.

Sent from my HTCONE.

Agreed. And then apps I've noticed, like ESPN Scorecenter always tries to run in the background. It's very helpful to keep apps you want but also to make sure they aren't causing any unecessary activity.

rozroz

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
i have excellent battery life with no serious tweaking.
but it's good idea to watch Wakelock cause sometimes google have some battery draining service bugs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon