HTC Zoe

nrquig

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So far I am really loving this phone. But what I can't figure out is what is the appeal of zoes. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't just record video. Just seams a little redundent to me.
Anyone want to explain it or feel the same way as I do?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So far I am really loving this phone. But what I can't figure out is what is the appeal of zoes. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't just record video. Just seams a little redundent to me.
Anyone want to explain it or feel the same way as I do?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

My main use is so I can select a 'best shot',
But also akes you gallery 'alive' and after taken you can edit the Zoe for action shot, always smile, object removal.

Also makes the highlights much more interesting.

Sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Indecisive

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you can edit faces. Has built in "always smile" mode which lets you Frankenstein difference faces from the different frames together. It also allows you to do the same thing for object removal.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Makes for good highlights, and lets you capture multiple frames so you can get the one you want, lets you go back a bit before you pushed the shutter in case you were to slow and missed a moment, and videos record at lower resolution

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I know I'm under-utilizing the camera's features in general and Zoe in particular. I'm gonna have to hunt down a good YouTube video that does a thorough overview of all the possibilities.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet