It has finally arrived!!

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if this is both online and in the stores? I wonder if I can exchange the silver on the account of quality control, and get the black one?

Stas Levich

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Saw this about an hour ago, went to the sprint store next door - they still have no clue when it's actually coming to the stores. So my worry is that you buy the phone online and it'll be stuck in "shipping" for two weeks or something like that.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Saw this about an hour ago, went to the sprint store next door - they still have no clue when it's actually coming to the stores. So my worry is that you buy the phone online and it'll be stuck in "shipping" for two weeks or something like that.

Could be with my luck, but it was posted by Sprint on their official twitter page. Who knows.

go3go

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I really wanted the black one, but possibility of scuffing and having to wait longer deterred me.

Sent from my HTC One via the US Postal Service.

VendettaEMB89

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Got mine too!!!! Can't wait till it gets here!!...called my local sprint store, they said its an online exclusive for now

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Marty1781

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for my black HTC One (scheduled for Monday, 4/29 delivery) ordered from Sprint.com so seems they are shipping.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for my black HTC One (scheduled for Monday, 4/29 delivery) ordered from Sprint.com so seems they are shipping.

When did you order yours?

Vendetta, When did you order yours?

Ordered mine shortly after they went up and I haven't got any tracking number. :(

Sterling147

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I am going to check today. I hope it is available by 4/30 or that HTC lets us swap the phones out after that date and still be eligible for the trade-in promotion. If not, I will keep the silver, which I also like. I will post what they say. I will be checking for in-house, not phone sales.

Sterling147

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I spoke with a sales rep that I know at Best Buy today. He said that he spoke their rep and he said the the black phones should arrive a Best Buy in 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. He seemed a little skeptical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87