It has finally arrived!!

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yea I got the confirmation email with the order number. No shipping/tracking info though. Used order number to check status too and it comes back with nothing.:(

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just arrived via UPS about 30 minutes ago.

awcvk.jpg

VendettaEMB89

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Yup mine came with all the usual sprint BS. It installed it once I activated my phone. It's weird cause on my GF's phone I had deleted all the bloatware for her then when I restarted the phone they automatically reinstalled.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yup mine came with all the usual sprint BS. It installed it once I activated my phone. It's weird cause on my GF's phone I had deleted all the bloatware for her then when I restarted the phone they automatically reinstalled.

Bloatware will come back on the stock rom and kernel. You would need to flash a different ROM with a different kernel to remove completely. I believe it's a safeguard that HTC builds into the OS.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Ahh, thats probably why then. Haven't activated mine yet. :| Can any of the bloat be uninstalled?

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Well that's good to see! I called 3 Best Buy's yesterday. The first one said they could order it and it would be there in 2-3 days. The other two were like "it doesn't come in black" and "we don't carry it". Whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair