Funny story

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Last night I was at a buddy's drinking and umm smoking that good when this girl walks up and ask what phone I have so I proceeded to tell her the HTC one. She says no that's the HTC one X+......I started laughing and said no it's not this phone just came out this past week and she started cussing at me and yelling at me claiming I was lying Lmao. Long story short, girls are bitches (my age group 21) and the HTC one is getting some good ol street cred :D

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Teklock

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Last night I was at a buddy's drinking and umm smoking that good when this girl walks up and ask what phone I have so I proceeded to tell her the HTC one. She says no that's the HTC one X+......I started laughing and said no it's not this phone just came out this past week and she started cussing at me and yelling at me claiming I was lying Lmao. Long story short, girls are bitches (my age group 21) and the HTC one is getting some good ol street cred :D

you must be one of those cool guys....

idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

maryjane, please try real hard, again real hard, to start acting like a reasonable member of your age group instead of an immature teenager. It would be much more becoming of you.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87