AT&T 64GB version "Sold Out" Online

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I went by my local AT&T store today to see if I could exchange my 32GB for an order from their warehouse for the 64GB model- Sold out with 2-3 week delivery. I guess I'll keep my 32GB since the $100 rebate will have passed by then. I would cost me $185+ tax to upgrade with restocking and losing the rebate...
I will be keeping most of my music in Google music play store I guess. What a popular phone!!

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I think you might have made a wise choice but remember one thing, There are many other places selling this phone other than AT&T. Check around before you make a final decision and if not there is nothing wrong with the 32GB model.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think you might have made a wise choice but remember one thing, There are many other places selling this phone other than AT&T. Check around before you make a final decision and if not there is nothing wrong with the 32GB model.

I dont think there is anyone else besides Att online offering the 64gb, right? Aren't all the 3rd party vendors only selling the 32gb?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I dont think there is anyone else besides Att online offering the 64gb, right? Aren't all the 3rd party vendors only selling the 32gb?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Well as I looked for you YES. You are right but you might get lucky and as i said nothing wrong with what you have. :)

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
FYI, the AT&T 64GB version is now listed as next available May 20, 2013, so I guess that it for a while and no more getting the $100 rebate from HTC...