Bluetooth Sucks on HTC One???

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to pair the only 2 devices I have. A wireless media streamer to headphones, The Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset with FM Review and My Logitech Boombox. The Sony is not even discovered and the Logitech says it pairs then the message comes up saying "Make sure you devices are on and then try connecting again. It says it's paired but when I play music it simply plays through the phone.

I've seen several people having issues with Bluetooth as well, but not with basic media devices. Is anybody able to connect to their BT devices with regular success?

EDIT: OK, so I could pair it with my laptop, but that required a pin. It seems that if the device has no input to allow you to enter a pin it's not working for me. :(

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I have my 2012 Nissan Altima and 2 Motorolas hooked up to my One. So far they all work correctly

What do you mean by Mototolas? Was their a pin code? I need to find out if I need to exchange the phone while I can. Even though that would suck if the 64GB's are really out of stock.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 separate Motorola earpieces. Motorola Finiti and Elite flip. Only with my car and the Finiti did I have to enter a pass code. Usually 1234. My Elite flip never needs a code

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I had issues with bluetooth also but i think the same update that improves the camera has fixed it because today it has worked flawlessly all day and i only did the update this morning :)

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I had issues with bluetooth also but i think the same update that improves the camera has fixed it because today it has worked flawlessly all day and i only did the update this morning :)

Is there a way to tell if you have the update. I just checked for updates and it says none available.

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
OK, I don't know what happened, but I went back into BT Manager and clicked on the Logitech Boombox (By accident actually) and music started playing because I have Power Amp set to play automatically when connected to BT device. On of the troubleshooting things I tried.

My SE BT Wireless Streamer still does not even get discovered, but at least it's a start.

I am much happier now. :)

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine works with my 2013 Ford Explorer's Ford Sync with no issues. I've been streaming local music files, Pandora, Jango, Podcasts just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12