Previous Blackberry 9900 Owner on HTC One Unlocked T-Mobile Data Issues

doboYeee

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got my HTC One today and I'm loving the device, but I have one major issue. It wont let me browse the internet and every time I try to go to a webpage is takes me to this web2go page saying "your data plan does not work on this device." I'm so confused on why it does not allow me to use my data! Can anyone help me or had a similar issue they went through for tmobile?

Edit: I put my sim card in my friends Nexus 4 and my internet works on his device, and when he put his sim card into my HTC One, the internet also works for him too! Then when I put my sim card back into my device the internet doesn't work again :/

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
It's real simple - Data on BB works different to Android and T-Mobile will try and sell you 4GB per month data package. You can go to any store or call T-Mobile and they'll convert the data to work on your new HTC. I had a 2GB plan on a 9900 and had to go through the same thing when buying an S3 last year.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You should actually be able to save 10 dollars as Tmobile charges 10 dollars extra for BB data! Otherwise there should be no change to your plan, just have them remove the BB add on and re provision the data. Don't let them talk you in to changing plans especially if you have one of the cheaper legacy plans. I'm still on my 30 dollar a month unlimited (throttled at 5GBs) plan, "walmart" special on my Note2.