HELP!!!

jlc1695

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
so I ordered the htc one from t-mobile last week and the package finally came today and when I opened it I only saw the car dock that t-mobile was giving for free and not the htc one...
I am really mad right now because I was expecting to receive the htc one and the car dock is there anything I can do?
or does they come in different packages? please help me out thanks!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
You will get them in seperate packages but I would still call T-Mobile to ascertain the status of your order just to make sure they didn't send you the dock and forgot to package the phone in their

jlc1695

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
- - - Updated - - -

You will get them in seperate packages but I would still call T-Mobile to ascertain the status of your order just to make sure they didn't send you the dock and forgot to package the phone in their

but I only got 1 shipping number not 2....

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
You would have given them an email address at the time of order. They usually send a confirmation email with your order details. Then when the order is shipped, you get another email with the order details. That is what Att does, and most any other on-line site that I have ordered from, including Ebay. Check the original order and see what it says. Then check the shipping detail. Call tmobile. Again. An email in three days....if they didn't give you an immediate answer on the phone, that is unacceptable. Keep calling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE