Visual voice mail on t-mobile?

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
works here. Do you by change have a pre-paid plan? It doesn't work on those plans.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Dusk22

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
When go to Visual Voice Mail it asks me to set up a pin number. When I enter the pin and again for verification is says Pin is incorrect. weird. Also I can not get the tmobile data usage widget to work as well.

Update: reset pin by calling #793# or whatever the app says, and now I can set my own pin.

Last edited:

anon(266560)

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. That was it. Typing #7xx# from phone then going back to enter pin. Doesn't surprise me that tmoble support didn't know this.

Sent from my HTC One

ratedK

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine gave me the same message while trying to set up Visual Voicemail. I had my number ported from a different carrier. T-Mobile originally assigned the phone a new number with the phone before the porting was complete. All I had to do was enter the last 4 digits of the number that T-Mobile originally assigned me (that I never used) while my real number was being ported.

Lisa Keezell

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
When go to Visual Voice Mail it asks me to set up a pin number. When I enter the pin and again for verification is says Pin is incorrect. weird. Also I can not get the tmobile data usage widget to work as well.

Update: reset pin by calling #793# or whatever the app says, and now I can set my own pin.

vivsterb

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the code! Had the galaxy s5 since Friday 25th and have been going around in circles to get it to work, again, thanks for the info.:cool:

claffeeba

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for these instructions - I should also note what may be a confounding issue - tmobile offers calls over wifi. If you try this code with wifi on, it will fail. It may be that if you simply turn off wifi and try to create a new pin w/o this code it will work. Just a thought - but too late for me to try - I turned off wifi - sent the code - changed my pin and am able to use the app!

thanks again. BTW - I am a recent convert from crackberry (z10 user) and am enjoying my tmo s5. If anyone is aware of a good discussion for BB switchers to kitkat, let me know.

Jonathan Baron

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Turning off wi-fi worked, but #793# did not. When I tried #793# it reset my pin to the last 4 digits of my phone number, but then Visual Voicemail said that I could not use my phone number as a pin. Catch 22.

bryangti911

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Turning off wi-fi worked, but #793# did not. When I tried #793# it reset my pin to the last 4 digits of my phone number, but then Visual Voicemail said that I could not use my phone number as a pin. Catch 22.

#793# reset my password to the last 4 digits of my number. So I typed that into the pin and just added a 1 at the end of the 4 digits and it worked. You might be able to put in any numbers after you reset instead of the 4 last digits.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta