few general questions..

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
1. Just an opinion on screen and oil and fingerprints. Not worrying about major protection is the best way (aside from the anti-glare / matte ones) what is the best way to keep oil free. No protection , Zach type ... I have that now and it is greasy. The HD one. I am thinking I recall nothing is best if you don't mind the risk.

2. Does anyone have a good icon for voicemail or visual voicemail to replace the Tmo pink one? (Not rooted if that matters)

3. Is there a way to make the haptic stronger? Samsung imho is stronger. I know a lot of people hate it.

Thank You Much

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
1. I'd just buy a high-quality screen-protector and a case, though I always tend to clean my phone's screen everyday.
2. You can find icons pertaining to that in Google Images. (Just make sure that the image is a .png and has no background for best effect.) You'll also need a Launcher that lets you change application icons in its homescreen. (Nova Launcher, GoLauncher EX and Next Launcher are some good examples, but the third one mentioned is VERY overpriced.)
3. If you can find the file containing values for vibration strength, but I recommend you don't mess with it, as changing system files can damage the phone and produce undesired results.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I guess. I am sometimes all over the place and not clear
I am not rooted. But do ok with the phone :)

I have a Zach Invisibleshield on, considered one of the best even tho there are debates as to which wet ones are best. Dry , but not matte show o. Like crazy.

As far as the icon. I have looked all over found some small ones, some .ico ones, looked in many icon search engines and Google. Nothing.

So if anyone has one

I didnt see a setting. Thought I may have missed one that you can change without root

thanks though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21